All Sinful products are crafted from great quality hypoallergenic materials that can be used for sensitive skin.
Basic Jewelry Care- applies to all fashion
- Please take off jewelry before swimming or showering
- Avoid abrasive surfaces, harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures
- Apply all cosmetics, hair spray, and perfumes before wearing jewelry
Caring for sterling silver
- Wipe your jewelry carefully to keep it clean and free of elements which oxidize
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place (plastic bag or closed box) to avoid tarnishing
- Store your jewels in a cloth pouch to prevent sterling silver from scratching
How to handle tarnishing
For light tarnishing, simply wipe jewelry with a soft polishing cloth to restore the shine. For more severe tarnish, we recommend going to your local jeweler. If you wish to do it yourself, purchase a sulfur-based cleaning agent, which will remove any gathered tarnish without damaging the jewelry.