To protect your diamond and gemstone jewelry we recommend that you avoid the following:
- Variable temperatures
- Household chemicals
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Applying cosmetics, and perfumes.
- Showering, bathing or swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs and the ocean.
- Intense activity that can scratch metal and damage stones settings.
- Check that the closure works without any issues.
- Inspect the stones on your piece by moving your finger over them. If the stones are loose, we recommend that you do not wear your jewelry and get the setting checked.
- Clean and polish each piece with a soft cloth and store them separately to prevent scratching.
- Always fasten your chain clasp to prevent knots.
- Place your gold or platinum jewelry into a jewelry cleaning solution.
- After two minutes, use a pair of tweezers to remove your jewelry from the solution.
- Gently clean behind the settings with a soft brush to remove any debris.
- Rinse, blot dry and shine your jewelry with a polishing cloth.
NOTE: Delicate gemstones can be cleaned with a soft brush and mild soap and water solution.
Our repair department only accepts repairs for items purchased through Sinful Jewels.
Our services include: Professional jewelry resizing, cleaning, polishing and repair.
Repairs will be completed at no charge when caused by manufacturer defect within 45 days of receipt of purchase. Repairs will be assessed on an individual basis.